Despite the fact that I had very poor results with seedlings the first time I tried, I find it impossible to do nothing while I’m waiting for the soil to be delivered at my new community garden plot. So, despite my better judgment, I have seeded some peas and beans again. At least it’s warm enough that I can put them outside to get them acclimatized before I plant them in the ground.
The beans sprouted 6 inches in 1 day (you could almost see them growing!) once I transferred them from the damp paper towel where I sprouted them into some starter soil. They look pretty happy overall.
I hope that soil gets here soon!