Tomorrow is RIPE, Vancouver Farmers Markets 2nd Annual Evening of Local Food & Libations
Sunday, September 26th, 2010
Creekside Community Centre at Olympic Village
5:00 – 8:00pm
Your attendance at RIPE will directly support Vancouver Farmers Markets to improve existing Farmers Markets and to grow the number of markets, bringing local, seasonal food to more people in more communities.
The casual family-style, all-ages event will include:
- A feast of delicious, local and seasonal food including BBQ’d local meats, corn on the cob and a variety of fresh salads, iced tea and lemonade from a variety of our farmers & vendors and prepared by Tivoli Caterers
- Local beer and wine for adults to enjoy – Russell Beer is our exclusive beer sponsor; Hester Creek Winery and Saturna Island Vineyards are providing the wine
- Fabulous mountain view from the brand new Creekside venue
- Laughs from the evening’s emcee, Richard Lewin of Golda’s Finest Foods – the Pesto Guy!
- A silent auction and live dessert auction
- Local, live entertainment by Maria In The Shower, and
- A kids activity corner
Tickets must be purchased in advance.